Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
One of the most important things we do at Pruce Dental is patient education. Before we decide on a treatment, we will answer all your questions and provide the information you need to make an educated decision about your oral health care.
You may not be at the point where you are ready to commit to treatment. Maybe you just need some information. We encourage you to ask questions because it helps us understand what's on your mind and how we can help.
Here are a few of the questions we hear frequently, but you may need an answer that you don't see here. We would be happy to find the information you are looking for. Please call our office at (724) 942-1400 or fill out our convenient online contact form.
- Do you offer sedation?
- What options exist for replacing a missing tooth, and which is best for me?
- What is KöR Whitening? I heard it was more expensive – why is that?
- Do you make dentures?
- Are your mouth guards better than the ones at sporting goods stores?
- Do you offer payment options if my dental insurance doesn’t cover the full cost of my treatment?
- What is periodontal disease and how can I prevent getting it?
- What is the difference between porcelain veneers and dental bonding?
- How can you help me prevent further teeth grinding damage to my teeth?
- Is nitrous oxide safe?
- What are crowns and how do you use them?
- What is the process for getting a dental crown?
- Why are dental implants so popular?
- Is the titanium used in dental implants safe?
- Can you describe a good oral hygiene routine?
- Why is dental prevention so important?
- Do you treat children?
- Baby teeth fall out anyway. Why are they so important?